History and background of JJH work bringing Virtual Adjacency to Charles County, Maryland to transform the bedroom community La Plata into a Telecommunity as a model for the state.
|1||GSA Possible Focus on Suburban Locations for Offices.
– ltr fr Jay Hellman to the Charles County Commissioners. 7 October 1988.
|2||Comprehensive Plan for Charles County: The need to assure flexibility and adaptability.
– ltr fr Jay Hellman to the Charles County Commissioners. 20 March 1989.
|3|| • 3a Comprehensive Plan for Charles County: The need to assure flexibility and adaptability.
– ltr fr Jay Hellman to the Charles County Commissioners. 6 June 1989.
|4||The Glass Highway of the Future and what this means to Charles County.
– ltr fr Jay Hellman to the Charles County Commissioners. 17 June 1991.
|5||Road Access to the College: The need to plan for the future.
– ltr fr Jay Hellman to John Sine, President, Charles County Community College. 9 February 1990.
|6||Traffic Congestion and Southern MD: An innovative technology solution.
– ltr fr Scott B Rowan, Dir, So. MD Regional Technology Council, to Cong. Steny Hoyer. 14 November 1991.
|7||Bringing Appropriate High Quality Jobs to Charles County.
– ltr fr Jay Hellman to the Charles County Commissioners. 31 December 1991.
|8|| The Virtual Office: Buildings / Cities / Suburbs
– ARTICLE: by Jay Hellman published in ULI Urban Land magazine, May 1996.
|9|| ltr fr John Derrick, Pres & COO, PEPCO to James T. Brady, Sec. DBED, MD, re JJH & Virtual Adjacency.
– endorsing Telecommunity ideas to re-invent the small town in the age of the computer; 8 July 1996.
|11|| Cong Steny Hoyer ltr to VP Al Gore — introducing JJH & Virtual Adjacency.
– transmit Jay Hellman’s Virtual Adjacency not Telecommuting book (SEC example) 25 July 1996.
|12||CMD Feinberg, RA, AICP to DHS T.Lockwood 22dec04
– ltr fr Vision Team organizer Alan Feinberg, RA, AICP to DHS Director of the Nat. Cap. Region, Thomas Lockwood, re La Plata DHS Workforce HUB (“Telecommunity”) 22 Dec 2004
|13||A Virtual DHS workforce hub (“Telecommunity”) in La Plata, MD.
– ltr fr Dr. Elaine Ryan, Pres, College of So. MD, to The Hon. T.J. Lockwood, Dir., Office of National Capital Regional Coordination, DHS, 3 Jan 2005.
|14||Transitioning the GPO into the digital age. Interview with David Walls by Lisa Rein.
– ARTICLE: Wash Post — The Federal Worker, 30 July 2010.